Machine Learning - Artificial Intelligence Services
Machine learning (ML) is a branch of artificial intelligence that
utilizes statistical approach and provides computer systems the ability to learn and improve performance
from data without being explicitly programmed.
Machine learning is a field of computer science that mainly focuses on the development of computer
programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves. Today, machine learning is used in an
extensive area of applications. The most popular example is Facebook’s News Feed that uses machine
learning to personalize each member’s feed.
Machine learning involves processes that are similar to data mining and predictive analysis. Both involve
searching through data to look for patterns and adjusting the program actions appropriately.
AQ4’s offer machine learning services that help organizations to develop custom solutions that help
to process high volumes of data and run custom-made algorithms to act how to perform a specific task by
Common use cases of machine learning services include:
- Detection of fraudulent transactions
- Detection of Network intruders
- Spam filtering
- Predictive maintenance like to predict weather patterns or to predict some other climatic conditions
- To build the news feed
- To categorize images such as MRI Studies, photos or satellite images
- To enable software to respond accurately to voice commands
- To translate languages in text or audio form.